Sales Operations AnalystPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 01/03/2020
Job Title:Bilingual Sales Operations Financial Accounting Analyst
US, Texas, Plano
The McAfee Order Management team is seeking a Sales Operations Financial Accounting Analyst who will be responsible for assisting with invoicing, conducting data analysis, and improving processes. The candidate will ensure policies and procedures are implemented, will perform internal audit reviews, and will identify compliance risks and issues.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
• Familiar with accounting and invoicing principles
• Demonstrate strong data analysis skills
• Ability to prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and recommending courses of action
• Identify, make recommendations, and lead initiatives to make improvements to processes and systems for the Order to Cash function
• Lead and participate in cross functional projects to ensure appropriate parties are engaged and deadlines are met
• Help develop and maintain a framework for monitoring compliance to policies and procedures
• Perform internal audits on the Order to Cash process
• Communicate effectively and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Help build awareness and be an advocate for compliance across the Order to Cash organization
• Fluent in both Spanish and English with excellent communications skills
• Proficient in extracting, analyzing, and interpreting order and customer data
• Ability to quickly identify problems, suggest innovative solutions, and implement changes
• Ability to create positive relationships and influence internal and external customers
• Demonstrated track record of strong interpersonal skills
• Detailed oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Basic knowledge of SAP or another ERP
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Prefer experience with Power BI, OBIEE, or other reporting and analysis tool
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.