Senior Business Data AnalystPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 09/18/2020
Job Title:Senior Business Data Analyst
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee is looking for an experienced Sr Business Analyst to join our digital marketing team. You will analyze our Consumer Growth Marketing acquisition and Retention Business including digital channel performance, channel forecasting, leading root cause analysis, and more. You will provide cross-department marketing insights to influence media systems, strategy, creative and content teams. You will build internal measurement and reporting processes and implement our results dashboards. You will report to the head of customer insights and analytics.This is a high visibility role working with sales, finance, and senior business leaders.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- You will work with global business leads helping them with strategy discussions aiding with important insights on customer journey and on important metrics performance.
- You will perform data analysis across all applicable marketing technologies, and communicate insights and recommendations based on findings
- You will summarize data from multiple sources, developing assumptions where needed, to communicate insight and opportunity
- You will build analysis, data visualizations, and reporting that provides important insights
- You will organize our needs, collaborate in the design of diagnostic solutions, developing experimentation backlog based on opportunity ranking and achieve data products and insights
- You will translate requirements into technical specifications for data and reporting teams and, conversely, technical approaches into easily digestible insights
- You will work with the digital marketers to build time series, seasonality and forecasting models on demand and play a data science role.
- You will develop processes and protocols for data monitoring, hygiene (e.g, validation), and other strategies that help uncover gaps and opportunities to improve the business
- You will conduct cross-training sessions with team about new tools and techniques for mining customer insights
- You will interpret and use data science models, interpret results, draw conclusions about findings and tell a story with data findings.
- You will create informative reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- You have experience transforming data trends into useful customer insights to improve data-driven strategy and customer experience
- You have professional experience in a digital role working with data, excels, business models as part of a marketing team
- You have 5+ years of experience working in Digital, Traditional and B2C Marketing teams
- You have a working knowledge of PowerBI, Azure, Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics
- You have experience using advanced Excel features (pivot tables, vlookups)
- You have basic skills in SQL and experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or other visualization tools
- You have an interest in ever-growing Internet technologies, current online trends, and marketing tactics (Search, Social, SEO, or Email)
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.