Senior Data Product ManagerPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Additional Location(s) US, California, Santa Clara; Canada, Waterloo Date posted 05/10/2021
Job Title:Senior Data Product Manager
Role Overview:We are looking for product manager who are passionate about data, have the thoughtfulness needed to solve billion-dollar problems, and have the desire to guide uncovered impact. You have a passion for data at scale and product management. You use the principles of data product management to lead the development of data products (example Customer-360: stitching the data across all channels of customer interactions at the lowest level of grain into a data model/product that will support all lines of business sales/finance/marketing)
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Translate data and requirements into a successful backlog with a multi-quarter to multi-year strategy. This will include creating a coordinated roadmap that aligns with McAfee's goals, growth priorities and Goals.
- Be an liaison between the Data Organization and internal partners promoting a balance of "today," "next," and "transformation" as part of our feature delivery: You know the right balance between solving problems and jumping over them, and how adoption occurs in both cases.
- Identify opportunities using data and analytics to make decisions and to improve the customer satisfaction through hyper-personalization
- Data Quality & Governance: Build right data assessment framework, governance and privacy processes
- Understanding of big data Ecosystem: you will understand a broad range of topics required to run an outstanding Customer data platform. This includes the knowledge of Data Quality, ID mapping, Analytical modules, Predictive modeling, Data Governance and Reporting.
- Measurement & A/B testing: Build relevant KPIs to monitor the effectiveness of product features, data science models. Create a test and learn culture to unlock value and drive continuous improvement.
- Self-Service tools: Develop self-service platform for our teams to do ad hoc analysis
- Applicable Insights: Develop strategies and provide direction for applying Business Intelligence tools that provide KPI's and drill down capabilities to find applicable insights
- Partner with engineering teams though the delivery of your data product(s), accountable for driving transparency,, and success.
- Be an expert within the company and promote the activation of data being treated as an asset. You'll both influence and know where your products sit in McAfee's overall priorities and assure that we continue to focus on the most important work that improves the lives of our employees, partners and customers.
- 5+ years Product Management experience in a B2C company with a focus on data-intensive products.
- Experience with Business intelligence tools or other data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Background in data analytics serving to collaborators. You likely have been an analyst or managed analytics products or teams in the past.
- Experienced in UI/UX standard methodologies.
- Experience working with executives and corporate strategy involving data.
- Experience with data integration patterns at enterprise scale and how change control happens.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.