Senior PKI ArchitectPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Date posted 01/13/2022
Role Overview:We are looking for someone who is passionate about Designing and Architecting systems, has an interest in cyber security and data protection, and wants to join our collaborative team as a Senior PKI Architect to help us secure software development lifecycle processes, manage the configuration of PKI systems and artifacts, test PKI systems and to ensure readiness for production. You will align with the public key infrastructure (PKI) security domain within Information Security focusing on architecture planning, design, and related functions in the areas of PKI, encryption solutions, cryptographic services, key management, and related security technologies. You will report to the Director of Information Security.
About the Role:
- Experience understanding the complexity of enterprise PKI and encryption and how to apply encryption and key management technology solutions in various enterprise environments including cloud infrastructure, digital signing capabilities, public key-based encryption, and authentication services using digital certificates.
- Work on standard-based development of solutions and develop standard documentation for PKI environments such as CP and CPS material.
- Guiding process development for driven functions related to PKI environment.
- Work with Hardware Security Modules (HSM), viz., Thales, Entrust, Ultimaco etc.
- Hands-On experience with Microsoft and DigiCert Managed PKI
- Work with On-Premises and Cloud-based Key Management Systems (HashiCorp/CyberArk/Unbound) Key Encryption systems (CipherTrust/KeySecure/Vormetric),
- Work on Lifecycle Management (CLM) (Venafi/KeyFactor/AppViewX)
- Experience with Cloud Services (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Perform technical evaluation and analysis of computing systems and infrastructure to identify underlying security vulnerabilities; communicate vulnerabilities, threats, resulting risk and recommend solutions to system owners
- You will have 8+years of experience architecting PKI solutions for application development and code signing environments.
- Current CISSP certification or relevant experience in an Information Security field dealing with secure system design and implementation
- You will work with hardware security modules (Thales/SafeNet, Utimaco, HP), experience with UnBound Virtual HSM platform is preferred.
- Execute proof-of-concepts guided by Security Engineering leadership to service Business Owners
- You will deliver and manage a highly available, stable, and secure PKI services environment
- You will have experience with Certificate Life Cycle Management and understand hashing standards like SHA-1/SHA-2, HSM capability, S/MIME, Wild Cards, SAN certificates
- You will be familiar with standard encryption protocols such as IPSec, TLS, SSH
- Provide interpretations of and improvements for Information Security PKI policies and ensure compliance of procedures for secure implementation
- Collaborate with product development teams to manage identity credential security risks aligned with business goals
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.