Senior Product ManagerPrimary Location US, Texas, Plano Date posted 06/09/2021
Job Title:Senior Product Manager
Role Overview:As a Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Director of Product Management for Platforms & Threat Intelligence, you will have a lead role on shaping the security management platform strategy, roadmap, and go-to-market with a strong focus on our cloud platform and connected experiences. You will work across the product management, architecture, engineering, marketing, sales, support, and operations teams to create measurable customer outcomes and results through requirements, packaging & pricing optimization, and go-to-market programs.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work towards a common goal of shaping our future by building cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Lead and evolve experiences in our security management platform strategy to adapt to changes in the market, with a.
- Develop an understanding of security platform strategies, security analytics and overall security best practices in SaaS.
- Gain of the market, technology, competitor, and customer needs.
- Build packaging & pricing plans to bring the financial plans.
- Work across product management and engineering teams to agree on strategic goals, customer outcomes and goals through an agile development process.
- Improve product programs to improve customer Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and customer retention.
- Engage with marketing, operations, sales, and support to decide strategies and give go-to-market positioning, demos, training, promotions, etc.
- You are passionate about engaging UI/UX teams to develop great experiences.
- Effective at both managerial and individual contributor levels
- You have an ability to form influential relationships at multiple/multiple levels
- You have 5+ years of experience in enterprise cloud software and services.
- You have 3+ years of product management experience delivering on product platforms
- You are comfortable in the many aspects of product management including roadmaps, requirements, business analytics, financials, customer engagement, and sales enablement.
- You are aware of the essential customer needs in security management and security operations.
- You are energized by the success of product solutions built on top of platforms.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.