Sr. GTM Strategy & Planning Consultant (Sales Operations)Primary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 10/21/2019
Job Title:Sr. GTM Strategy & Planning Consultant (Sales Operations)
US, Texas, Plano
The GTM Sales Strategy and Planning team works closely with the leadership team of McAfee’s Chief Revenue Office to develop and implement high-impact growth strategies within a dynamic Cyber Security Software and Services Industry. We are looking for a strategy leader who will collaborate with sales and functional leaders to identify new opportunities, solve complex problems, provide actionable recommendations, and drive implementation to transform McAfee. Examples of projects led by our team are investments in attractive markets and customer segments, transformation of sales motions, and optimization of our go to market.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Partner with regional sales and functional leadership to identify, develop and implement sales strategies
- Lead complex problem solving and deliver actionable recommendations to drive growth and improve efficiencies
- Collaborate with central and regional operational teams to drive implementation of the recommendations and track performance
- Deliver impact – we are a small team and only work on high priority management initiatives that are substantially transformative
- Innovate next generation of Cyber Security Software go-to-market – we are radical thinkers and push the envelope on sales models and programs to extend McAfee’s market leadership position
- Gain global exposure and build senior leadership relationships
- Springboard into more operational business management roles across McAfee over time if desired
- 7+ years’ experience, including at least 3+ years post-MBA strategy or consulting experience preferably in a leading technology company or strategy consulting firm
- Strong understanding of business strategies and drivers, particularly in a sales organization
- Prefer experience in Cyber Security and/or SW
- Proficiency leading and managing cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively work and influence at all levels of the organization – particularly more senior levels
- Outstanding problem solving, quantitative analytical, and written / verbal communication skills
- Self-direction and motivation, and ability to operate independently
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.