Sr. Sales Operations Analyst (Inside Sales Forecasting)Primary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 10/21/2019
Job Title:Sr. Sales Operations Analyst (Inside Sales Forecasting)
US, Texas, Plano
You will be part of the Inside Sales analytics and forecasting team. This is a new and exciting role/function, managing all aspects of Inside Sales Ops including GTM strategy, inside sales planning (coverage, roles), forecasting, reporting, analytics, MDM, and sales enablement.
Position will report to the Dir of Inside Sales Ops
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Create Inside Sales operations function to create world class Inside Sales organization.
- Help to build a world class Inside Sales function in $1bn+ PE software company
- Role based in Plano, Texas reporting to Inside Sales Operations director.
- Master of the management system: understands how to build a sales management system that institutionalizes the GTM strategy through forecasting process, KPIs, and cadence
- Defines pipeline stages, forecast process, and algorithms to leverage data to drive predictability
- Ensures one definition of “Key” performance indicators, with action oriented operating model and consistency across theaters and functions
- Leverages advanced forecasting tools and methodology in place; very “spreadsheet light”
- Ability to deconstruct business risk through analytics, diagnose source issues, define solutions, and ensure action is taken
- Understanding of predictive modeling for pipeline, bookings, guided selling and lead prioritization
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, and dashboards
- Experience with CPQ applications, preferably with Salesforce CPQ, including product rules, price rules, and dynamic options
- Understanding of databases and how to extract/analyze data using Excel
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably in the areas of finance, business management and/or sales operations in mid-to-large scale sales organization
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a focus on business issues
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage parallel projects, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly, while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Possess a demonstrable ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and exercise sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization that can scale quickly
- Exhibit sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and leading data-driven analyses to support and grow a business.
- Loves change, and is someone who can figure it out when faced with an unknown situation, take risks, and lean into changing direction and demands
- Fail forward: willing to take risks, use facts to guide a decision across a collective group
- Partner first, someone who is a natural collaborator, brings people in, listens, and gets everyone to the best answer
- Customers at the core: passion for driving great customer and partner experience, ability to think outside in from the start
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.