Unified Collaboration ManagerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 08/02/2019
Job Title:Unified Collaboration Manager
US, Texas, Plano
This position will lead the global Voice, Video and Collaboration team and will work with various functional areas on gathering requirements, evaluating, designing, implementing, and supporting infrastructure and technologies with emphasis on services provided through multiple vendors currently including Poly, AVAYA and WebEx solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
As the service delivery owner, this role is responsible for the global team that engineers, deploys and administers the Voice and Collaboration infrastructure. This requires extensive and broad functional experience/expertise with Poly, AVAYA and WebEx. Works with the project management, security, network and client teams to ensure that the infrastructure supports offered products and services. Provides various levels of escalation and management support to the Service Desk, Security and other on-call engineers.
- Implement technologies to accomplish the goals of the organization which is to maximize profitability and provide outstanding quality service for our staff
- Ensure high quality support and maintenance of all IT needs using a combination of in-house and third-party vendors
- Act as a business relationship manager between Corporate IT Services and McAfee Business Units
- Manage and mentor IT staff as it relates to project and/or support work
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the organizational needs, provide guidance on strategic and technical direction, and execute its implementation
- Manage the life cycle of technical projects, which includes but is not limited to business analysis, scheduling, budgeting, scope management and execution
- Analyse and recommend system upgrades, replacement of hardware and software systems
- Research new products and technologies and manage multiple vendor relationships
- Partner and collaborate with other departments including Sales and Marketing to implement new promotions and strategies into existing technologies
- Manage the evaluation and recommendation of third party IT products and services
- Increasing the productivity and effectiveness of IT Services through the definition of standards, best practices and promoting reuse of recommended enterprise technologies
- Define and communicate end user architecture strategies, principals, standards, policies and procedures
- Occasional travel is required.
- Relevant experience showing career and technological progression
- Extensive experience managing delivery teams of the following: Poly, AVAYA and WebEx
- Experience with large event management coordination with vendors
- Exposure to Digital Signage Systems (TV) management
- Awareness of additional collaboration technologies such as Microsoft Skype for Business and MS Teams etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to team well with peers, customers, project managers, and vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills and candidate must have the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
- Strong contract and vendor management skills
- Strong consulting skills, including technical writing skills and the ability to listen and understand user issues
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Strong problem solving and creative skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and result-orientation
- Ability to learn new things quickly, and need minimal direction.
- A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment/decision making.
- Good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
- Proven customer service experience
- Previous deep-level troubleshooting experience in an Enterprise IT environment
- Product closed-loop feedback into vendor organization on product performance and supportability
- IT Security and incident response
- Ability to motivate and lead a global team
- Managing external vendors delivering managed IT services
- Manage scope and estimate delivery schedules on the project
- Provide mentoring and support to junior team members
- A wide base of experience in one or more technologies, including systems, client technologies, network, business intelligence and analytics
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- ServiceNow incident and request management
- Relevant technical and project management certifications are a plus/bonus
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)