McAfee Security Professional Services ConsultantPrimary Location Raleigh, North Carolina Date posted 04/24/2020
Job Title:McAfee Security Professional Services Consultant
US, North Carolina, Raleigh
McAfee Security will provide assistance and support for operation and sustainment of the customers current McAfee Security product implementation that includes the Host Based Security System (“ESS”) product suite. McAfee Security will provide a Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) serving as Technical Engineer for the customer providing day-to-day technical management and direction for a large enterprise deployment of McAfee Security product suites to include integration; best-practice deployment recommendations; product enhancement and customization using commercially reasonable efforts to achieve satisfaction with critical requirements; product support and overall problem diagnosis towards an expeditious resolution to any roadblocks/impediments; act as general security practitioner and “trusted advisor” at arm’s reach to the customer; serve as the Command’s champion internal to McAfee while working directly with “reach back” to product development and product engineering teams. This position will be based at Ft Bragg in Fayetteville, NC and report to the Director of Federal Professional services.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
As a McAfee Security SME a typical day might include the following:
- Provide support to the Customer for engineering, implementation, technical resource assessment, consultant task management, preparing for Cyber Inspections (McAfee Product related areas) and training requirements.
- Provide recommendations for best commercial business practices from other DOD and commercial customers.
- Address all technical problems and provide proactive support with direct reach back into McAfee Customer Success.
- Prepare and deliver documentation that will allow for accurate implementation/operation of new capabilities supporting live operating environments.
- Provide prior coordination and administration required for the delivery of solutions.
- Analyze technical/integration requirements and develop effective technical solutions for Customer review and consideration, and once approved, integrate into the customer’s infrastructure.
- Maintain direct access and communication to McAfee Customer Success , McAfee Security Product Development (for ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), McAfee Security Agent (MA), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Asset Baseline Monitor (ABM), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Device Control Module (DCM), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), and ENS), MOVE, Application White Listing and with McAfee Security Labs in order to ensure success during ESS implementation and operational tuning attributable to ESS suite products that interface with existing Government network architecture.
- Support product implementation/operation and engage in hands-on implementation of ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee Security Agent, Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), , Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Device Control Module (DCM), and ENS, as specified by the Army CYBER Command.
- Share ESS knowledge and experience with implementation/operations team members and team leaders to expand and grow the knowledge and capability of all team members.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in various McAfee Security Endpoint and Network products.
- Experience implementing McAfee Security Endpoint and Network based solutions across the Enterprise.
- Expert in McAfee Security ESS, System Administration, Network Administration, Network Security and Threat Assessment.
- Ability to write technical documentation and briefings.
- Familiarity with mitigation strategies for various cyber threats.
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer to customer staff for deployed McAfee Security product sets.
- Current certification such as DISA ESS Admin Course, IAT Level III
- Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.