Enterprise Account Sales Manager (Named Accounts)Primary Location Ratingen, Date posted 04/30/2020
Job Title:Enterprise Account Sales Manager (Named Accounts)
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager - Telco - to manage a set named accounts and focus on new business and solution selling within the whole portfolio. You will work in an outstanding social corporate culture and team. You will report to the Director of Sales for the region.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Focus on growing new business within set named accounts through up-sell and cross-sell
- Develop a constant/future accurate pipeline
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level
- Develop account plans and opportunity plans
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Manage order process from end-user through channel partners to closure
- Engage with appropriate channel partners
- Manage sales CRM tool
- Attend team meetings & account reviews.
- Engage McAfee senior execs where required within an assigned territory
- Work together with internal sales team
- Use product and technical specialists
- Manage designated territory to maximize all of our opportunities
- Keep knowledge updated of the Security market and meet training targets.
- Understanding of McAfee products and processes to provide the highest levels of sales support
- Produce weekly accurate forecasting
- Experience high value sales
- 5+ years experience winning "new logos" and displacing competition
- Ability in managing "cold calls", getting meetings within new customers
- Never give up personality when facing competition
- Need low-level management time and attention to perform daily responsibilities
- Engage management up to C and Board level within a client base to enhance political understanding
- Experience and comfortable working with Board Level negotiations
- Experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies
- Work with and understand how to engage members of the technical services and professional services organization early in the sales cycle
- Understand the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators
- Software sales background, security sector experience is desirable
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting experience
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.