Enterprise Inside Sales Representative (Entry Level)Primary Location Reston, Virginia Date posted 10/25/2019
Job Title:Enterprise Inside Sales Representative (Entry Level)
US, Washington, D.C.
McAfee's business is growing, and we are hiring Inside Sales Representatives at our Reston, VA. This is an entry level position for new grads and the ISR will be a support role in sales working on quoting out to the channel and to the customer, working with our channel sales group and working with operations. Successful candidates need to have strong business communication skills and passionate about sales.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
The North American Inside Sales team at McAfee is the fastest growing part of our sales force and is acknowledged as the proving ground for the top sales talent in the company, having promoted over 40% of their team last year, while the average rep exceeded their quota! Our team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and belief and who truly want to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company.
About the Role:
The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and go to market (GTM) strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer. Complete ownership of net new license, services and renewal within assigned territory. Coordinate resources within the sales cycle including product support, sales engineering, channel, deal desk, pro services, legal and order processing. Taking full ownership of all customer questions, issues and engagement to ensure customer satisfaction. Manage and document customers transaction information in a customer relationships management (CRM) system. Extraordinary organizational skills with the shown ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.This is based in Reston, VA.
- You background includes 0 to 3 years of experience in sales or sales support. Internships are considered.
- Business acumen from academic projects and classes are considered
- You have the ability to be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Passionate about Sales
- You are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- You have the ability to recognize problems and respond. You seek input from others and address root causes and not just symptoms.
- You have a mentality of tackling problems and take independent action. You are hungry for new responsibilities and act on opportunities.
- You are an organized person and have defined time management and organizational strategies that work for you.
- You like a challenge. You set challenging goals and are able to target and achieve results.
- Willing to be onsite at our Reston, VA office.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Recent College Graduate