Federal Channel Account ManagerPrimary Location US, Virginia, Reston Additional Location(s) Remote United States Date posted 05/02/2021
Job Title:Federal Channel Account Manager
Role Overview:Do Not Use
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
The McAfee Channel Sales team is looking for a new Channel Account Manager for the Federal Sales team. You will align directly with both Field Sales and Inside Sales to sell McAfee Device and Cloud solutions to the Federal government. You will deepen our National Partner relationships, and cultivate new channel relationships to improve bookings revenue across current and new logo accounts.
You will be based in Reston, VA.
- Establish and grow multi-tiered business relationships between important distributors, resellers and systems integrators which inspires the partner to preferred commitment around Adobe products, technologies and services
- Develop strategic account plans that give preferred commitment and tangible revenue to McAfee.
- Build local business relationships with leaders within the essential national and regional channel partners/service providers/systems integrators.
- Build deep and mutually beneficial business relationships with McAfee sales and sales management within the targeted region.
- Manage a virtual team of marketing, sales and technical resources to complete partner pipeline creation and conversion while maximizing partner program benefit use.
- Primary liaison between sales, channel leadership, programs, and sales operations.
- Manage target account mapping and planning activities within the targeted accounts
- Run the forecast within the geography and responsible for the integrity of the information reported
- Build partner enablement at the partner and local (end-user account when applicable) level
- Work with partner marketing/field marketing to involve partners in local field marketing activities.
- 7 years of progressively increased responsibility in Channel sales/sales management within the enterprise level software within the enterprise and commercial segments; experience managing relationships with large regional and national reseller partners ideal.
- Work understanding of the security marketplace from device to cloud.
- Executive selling skills and a experience in managing partner relationships; this includes engagement around evolving business and marketplace needs.
- Experience with reseller channels and distribution strategies and regulations.
- Determine strategy and tactical plans that achieve tangible value to the marketplace.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $219,000.00
- McAfee Endpoint Security Engineer Sales Reston, Virginia, Columbia, Maryland
- Regional Account Sales Manager (Healthcare - VA/NC) Sales Reston, Virginia, Nashville, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Louisville, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Channel Account Manager Sales, Account Manager Reston, Virginia