Inside Sales Manager (Federal)Primary Location Reston, Virginia Additional Locations Date posted 08/21/2018
Job Title: Manager of Inside Sales Team (Federal)
Location: Washington DC area (office in Reston VA)
The Inside Sales Manager is a pivotal leadership position that plays a key role within the Federal Sales team. Your work will have real world impact and make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats. You will also be shaping and helping individuals grow in the career aspirations. This role reports directly to the VP of Inside Sales with dotted lines to Federal leadership.
Cyber-security is one of the most important challenges of modern society. Securing every aspect of the environment we live in is McAfee's mission. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the areas of network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, and cloud security we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Oversee the hiring, training, development, and management of the Inside Sales team (Federal)
- Able to coach/mentor individual inside sales reps to support career growth and sales strategy goals
- Manages the team to provide sales tracking and forecasting of sales opportunities
- Possess experience in Federal sales, contracts, and buying procedures
- Able coach/mentor reps to find new sales opportunities and bring them to a close
- Collaborates with Field Regional Directors in development of sales strategies, goals, and objectives for individual team verticals
- Work cross-functionally between teams including marketing, field sales, engineering, and order ops
- Able to conduct analyses to determine new prospective clients and develop relationships with existing clients
- Has experience with creating and managing sales campaigns internally and externally working with Federal partners
- Able to create an inspiring, high energy, and high performing culture for the inside federal team
- Experience with value selling B2B software within the Federal Sector
- Exceptional presentation skills and client-facing experience
- Enterprise software sales experience
- 3-5 years experience in a people management capacity
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
- 401k with matching funds
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Shift 1 (United States of America)
FDM1 - US - Reston VA
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.