Inside Sales Rep - Named Account ExecutivePrimary Location Reston, Virginia Date posted 03/24/2020
Job Title:Inside Sales Rep - Named Account Executive
US, Washington, D.C.
The North American inside sales team at McAfee is the fastest growing part of our sales force and is acknowledged as the proving ground for the top sales talent in the company, having promoted over 40% of their team last year, while the average rep exceeded their quota! Our team is in a high growth mode and seeking results driven, self-starters with a consultative sales nature and belief and who truly want to enable the growth of their sales career in one hottest market sectors – security software. McAfee is the world’s most successful pure-play security company. Come check us out
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- The McAfee Inside Sales Professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives and GTM strategy of the McAfee sales organization, and can articulate the McAfee value proposition to the customer.
- Complete ownership of net new license, services and renewal within assigned territory
- Coordinate resources within the sales cycle including product support, sales engineering, channel, deal desk, pro services, legal and order processing.
- Taking full ownership of all customer questions, issues and engagement to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and document customers transaction information in a CRM system
- Build strategies and effective sales campaign to build pipeline and drive attendance to marketing events
- Develop quarterly business plans to drive revenue expansion within your assigned territory.
- Professional experience in high technology sales and product or business development. Security Software industry experience is an absolute plus.
- Proven time management, account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to develop new business and handled sales cycle, from generating leads through closing deals
- History of prospecting and closing new business (Hunter Mentality)
- Should be self-motivated, persistent and be able to drive for success to deliver above sales goals
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.