Inside Sales Rep (SLED Renewals)Primary Location Reston, Virginia Date posted 01/29/2020
Job Title:Inside Sales Rep (SLED Renewals)
US, Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a Renewals Inside Sales Representative to drive timely renewal and expansion into existing accounts. This is a critical role that will work together in conjunction with a new business owner. The renewal account manager will own the renewal process from account review to deal closure.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Partner with Field Sales to drive renewal strategy and manage or support the renewal process across your assigned account territory
- Responsible for timely renewal and expansion of assigned accounts, owning the process from account review to deal close
- Develop a solid understanding of McAfee products, GTM and pricing strategies
- Attain quarterly bookings targets and overall renewal and expansion metrics
- Analyze account KPIs to determine health of low touch accounts and identify opportunities for expansion/upgrade
- Research contracts and product entitlements to ensure quotes are relevant, accurate, and support co-terming as appropriate
- Develop a positive and productive relationship with clients, working with them throughout the procurement process
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (finance, legal, deal desk, sales leadership, support, and client success) as needed to facilitate timely deal closure and delivery of client value
- Adapt and evolve process and playbooks to maximize renewal and expansion revenue and reduce sales cycle friction
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce, and own discussions around forecast and pipeline Participate in strategy and planning discussions with new business counterparts
- Organized, adaptable, self-motivated team player with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, everchanging ecosystem
- Highly analytical and intellectually curious with a strong understanding of SaaS usage metrics
- Mission driven team player with an empathetic approach who takes ownership for the delivery of customer value and satisfaction
- Creative problem solver
- Familiarity with contracts and terms of service
- Proven ability to negotiate and close multi-year deals
These additional Qualifications would be ideal but are not required:
- Successful background in direct and partner sales models
- Government (FED and SLG) experience
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.