McAfee Endpoint Security EngineerPrimary Location US, Virginia, Reston Additional Location(s) US, Maryland, Columbia Date posted 05/03/2021
Job Title:McAfee Endpoint Security Engineer
Role Overview:The Endpoint Security Engineer (ESE) will report to the Senior Manager of the Professional Services Delivery team. ESE will be an onsite professional services consultant who will be focused on daily deployments, operations and maintenance of McAfee solutions in the customer environment. This consultant also serves as as a cybersecurity Subject-Matter Expert and advises the customer of cybersecurity matters. The consultant also communicates, coordinates, and facilitates problem resolution and other customer issues with McAfee Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Engineers, and Professional Services management.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- You will support product implementation/operation and participate in hands-on implementation of ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™), McAfee Agent (MA), Endpoint Security (ENS), Application Control (AC), Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE), Open Data Exchange Layer (Open DXL), advanced Threat Defense (ATD), Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), Asset Baseline Monitor (ABM), Policy Auditor (PA), Rogue System Detection (RSD), Device Control Module (DCM), Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), Anti-Spyware Enterprise (ASE), as specified by the customer.
- You will provide support to the customer: planning, engineering, implementation, technical resource assessment, consultant task management, and training requirements.
- You will make recommendations for best commercial business practices from other commercial customers using the McAfee Enterprise Architect team knowledge base.
- You will address all technical problems associated with McAfee software and provide support with direct reach back into McAfee Security Technical Support and McAfee Labs.
- You will become a Trusted Advisor to the Customer CYBER Security Leader on McAfee product performance and maintenance issues.
- You will prepare and deliver documentation to support accurate implementation/operation of new capabilities supporting live operating environments.
- You will analyze technical/integration requirements and develop effective technical solutions for Customer review and consideration, and once approved, integrate into the customer's infrastructure.
- You possess an Active TS/SCI clearance with Full-Scope polygraph.
- You have a minimum IAT level 2 Certification compliant with DoD 8570/8140
- You have 5 years experience supporting technology deployment, operations, and maintenance within an enterprise environment.
- You have experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- You have experience with virtualization technologies and cloud technologies.
- Experience supporting technologies such as networking, active directory, and cloud technologies
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- Senior Sales Engineer - Federal System Integrators Sales, Sales Engineer Reston, Virginia, Denver, Colorado, Boston, Massachusetts, Atlanta, Georgia
- McAfee Endpoint Security Engineer Sales Reston, Virginia, Columbia, Maryland
- Inside Sales Rep (SLED Renewals) Sales, Inside Sales Reston, Virginia, Plano, Texas