Regional Account Sales Manager (Healthcare - VA/NC)Primary Location US, Virginia, Reston Additional Location(s) US, Tennessee, Nashville; US, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh; US, Kentucky, Louisville; US, Ohio, Cincinnati Date posted 03/25/2021
Job Title:Regional Account Sales Manager (Healthcare - VA/NC)
Role Overview:Executive Account Manager - Named Enterprise Healthcare Accounts
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
Develop and work towards the sales strategy of the territory. The Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including resource planning, budget review, contract adherence and working with engineering, support, and inside sales teams.
- Establish all of our goals plus a plan following corporate goals
- Sell products to new or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contact prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- Prospect and develop and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinate account resources with representatives from marketing, Pre-Sales engineering, and development.
- Remain knowledgeable of all McAfee products to encourage sales effort.
- Guide sales engineering resources.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales reports.
- Provide follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage the evaluation program
- Monitor and adjust the competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
- You have 8+ years of professional experience with 4+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- You have a consultative sales background.
- Have intimate knowledge of the territory and clients within
- Experience and credibility selling to the C level
- Think and act on both a strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- A high level of goals balanced with instincts
- Experience closing seven figure deals & a history of exceeding sales quotas
- Your written and verbal abilities will allow you to collaborate and be influential at all levels
- Open to new ideas and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Communication and Influence — You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Experience — Assume responsibility for solving customer problems and ensures commitments to
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.