Regional Director of Sales (DoD)Primary Location Reston, Virginia Date posted 11/06/2019
Job Title:Regional Director of Sales (DoD)
US, Virginia, Fairfax
The Regional Sales Director is a pivotal leadership position that plays a key role in finding the right solutions to protect strategic customers from device to cloud. Your work will have real world impact and make a tangible difference in keeping people safe from cyber threats.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
A senior voice in the Americas leadership, this role reports directly to the Senior Director of Sales for Department of Defense and Intelligence Community. This position owns the sales strategy for a specific region within the DoD sales vertical and executes against plan and manages the team to meet growth & development goals.
About the role:
- Oversee the hiring, development, and management of a sales team.
- Responsible for weekly sales forecasting of sales team performance.
- Establishes sales training and sales incentive programs.
- Drives the development of sales strategies.
- Works closely with marketing to develop and execute lead programs.
- Develops, establishes, and directs channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Manages overall sales process, sets appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts, terms, and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- Provides sales consultation to executive level customers and partners.
- Works collaboratively across BU’s to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Applies and uses specific sales methodologies and sales funnel management.
- Develops and negotiates software and/or services sales contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Drives ongoing SW solutions training and education to the field to scale our sales efforts.
- Develops relationships with key influencers and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- 15+ years of professional experience
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience. Security SW is highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a people management capacity
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Experience and credibility selling to the C level of the DoD
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.