Enterprise Account ManagerPrimary Location Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Date posted 05-Apr-2022
Role Overview:As a Leader in the magic quadrant Enterprise commands the market in providing a converged security solution aimed to increase security and reduce the cost and complexity of modern cybersecurity.
We are delivering efficiency, agility and resilience to our enterprise customers in their digital transformation with our award-winning cloud platforms.
We continue to impact the cyber security market, as it experiences growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats and a migration to the digital world.
Now is our time as we engage our customers with next generation and cloud native solutions - why not make it your time to join our Sales Team...
This position is an integral part of the McAfee Enterprise business segment which was acquired by Symphony Technology Group (STG) in July 2021. McAfee Enterprise and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This position is dedicated to and part of the McAfee Enterprise business.
About the job:
- Handling Enterprise Accounts based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 10+ Yrs experience in field sales in Saudi
- Good understanding of SecOps, XDR market
- Responsible for selling the company’s products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts. If incumbent is responsible for both existing and new accounts, match to Sales Account Manager - Direct - New Accounts
- Previous experience, demonstrated success - new customer acquisition with Enterprise class accounts.
- Business performance track record-deliver results
- Develops and maintains C-level customer relationships
- Located centrally
- People leader / motivator (create culture)Creative problem-solver
- Experience with holistic customer acquisition programs
- Security and Native cloud solutions experience
- Channel knowledge/Effective Leverage
- Familiar with how the IT, security and procurement process works within Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven track record of developing and closing seven figure transactions and mentoring teams
- Ability to identify, recruit and retain top talent
- Ability to operate/lead under pressure and make difficult decisions
- Ability to consistently forecast accurately
- Ability to think and implement strategic initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate operational excellence
- Managing Budget - Mature P&L Awareness
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.