Enterprise Field Sales ManagerPrimary Location Riyadh, Riyadh Date posted 07/22/2020
Job Title:Enterprise Field Sales Manager
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
The cyber security market is experiencing growth from changes to IT architectures, new regulations, malicious threats and a migration to the digital world. At the heart of this sea change is McAfee, helping guide enterprise customers find solutions that secure activity and protect people and data from cyber threats. Working with a defined set of major accounts the Enterprise Account Manager reporting to the Sr. Director, is the trusted face of McAfee allowing customer outcomes.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Build a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- Develop account plans and opportunity plans.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Manage order process from end-user with channel partners to closure.
- Engage with appropriate channel partners.
- Manage sales CRM tool.
- Engage McAfee senior execs where required within assigned accounts
- Use product and technical specialists.
- Manage designated territory accounts to maximize opportunities.
- Keep knowledge up-to-date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thoughtful understanding of McAfee products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Produce weekly accurate forecasting.
- Experience high value sales.
- Experience using a recognized sales methodology.
- Engaged management up to C and Board level within a client base to enhance political understanding.
- Experienced and comfortable with Board Level negotiations.
- Experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies.
- Engage members of the technical services and professional services organization early in the sales cycle.
- Understand the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT.
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
- Software background. Security sector experience is desirable.
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting.
- Creative person with personal presence
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.