Regional Account Manager Government, Healthcare, & EducationPrimary Location US, California, Sacramento Date posted 03/15/2021
Job Title:Regional Account Manager Government, Healthcare, & Education
Role Overview:Named account coverage, all business; New, Renewal, PS, all products in the State & Local, Education and Healthcare accounts in CA and the Pac-Northwest.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
Responsible for developing and executing against the overall sales strategy of the territory. The Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including, but not limited to, resource planning, budget review, contract adherence as well as working with engineering, support, and inside sales teams.
- Establishes short and long-term goals plus a plan in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, Pre-Sales engineering, and development.
- Remains knowledgeable of all McAfee products to facilitate sales effort.
- Responsible for guiding sales engineering resources as needed
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Continually monitors and adjusts to competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
- You have 8+ years of professional experience with 4+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- You have a highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Possess intimate knowledge of the territory and clients within
- Prior experience and credibility selling to the C level
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- A high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Proven track record of closing seven figure deals & a history of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels
- Adaptability and Flexibility – adapts to change, is open to new ideas and adjusts plans to meet changing business needs.
- Communication and Influence — you are able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. You also adjust your communication style/language to fit the appropriate audience.
- Customer Experience — you build customer confidence, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems and ensures commitments to customers are met.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.