Account Manager Federal - NavyPrimary Location San Diego, California Date posted 11/22/2019
Job Title:Account Manager Federal - Navy
US, California, San Diego
As a member of the McAfee Navy Team, and reporting into the Regional Director , the focus of this opportunity is to effectively and passionately engage with the U.S. Navy , leading them on their journey to provide the war fighter strongest cyber security solutions.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Meeting and exceeding assigned team revenue quota
- Manage existing territory while growing foot print.
- Driving New Business (‘hunter' mentality)
- Building pipeline to 3x quota or greater
- Accurately forecasting the business: i.e. “Commit, and Pipeline (monthly, quarterly, annually) “
- Strong Team Player; leverages all internal & external resources available to ensure success
- Ability to work well with extended team (i.e. sales engineering team, ISR, Business development, capture, system integrator group)
- Leverage our channel partners to drive new revenue.
- Develop Account strategy to exceed quota and map to a 3x or greater pipeline
- Develop Plan to close Programs of Record
- Develop Plan for Enterprise class opportunities
- Consistently Engage Executive Navy at the C-Level (Flag & SES Level) through meetings and EBC’s
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Top-Secret Clearance
- Five (5)+ years of field sales experience selling into Department of Defense .
- Demonstrate a working knowledge DoD Enterprise Networks and Programs.
- Understand the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR).
- Possess a thorough understanding of the "sales steps to closure" and the internal/external financial planning DoD acquisition processes.
- History of exceeding quota
- Large Deals: Demonstrate History and ability of closing software / hardware contracts and services exceeding $ 1M+.
- Proven negotiating skills on complex multi-solution deals/acquisitions.
- This role requires up 50% or more travel.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze the needs of customers and determine how to position McAfee products & professional services to competitively meet those needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to create strategies leveraging McAfee services and solutions.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Holds an active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- Experience selling successfully into the United States Navy.
- Experience selling cyber security solutions / services.
- Located in Charleston SC or San Diego Ca
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.