Cloud Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Test AutomationPrimary Location US, California, San Jose Date posted 05/02/2021
Job Title:Cloud Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Test Automation
Role Overview:Does the thought of applying your passion to cloud products that secure the digital lives of millions around the world excite you? McAfee is looking for Cloud QA engineers that can ensure quality of its trusted consumer products, web platforms and services. We dig deeper into customer problems to provide an effective solution that makes customers lives easier. You will be part of a team that prides in striving to delight the McAfee customers. Join the customer obsessed team!
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Authors detailed software quality requirements to meet McAfee quality standards.
- Work with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Train the team on quality engineering practices and drives software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements.
- Provide input into program deliverables /milestones regarding the quality (resources, schedule, goals, etc.)
- Drives actions from previous post-project reviews to closure as part of a product development team (PDT), including process/work product audits.
- You have 5+ years of experience using software quality assurance tools with focus on Cloud software applications.
- You will write test automation scripts for feature test and end-to-end solution test cases
- You have expertise in scripting or programming languages like Python, Shell, Java, and Go Lang.
- Experience in Cloud technologies (Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes)
- You have experience with cloud providers (AWS/GKE)
- You have database experience with Postgres/Kafka/Redis/Cassandra
- You have experience with CI/CD and Jenkins/Spinnaker
- Agile and Test-Driven Development methods
- You are experienced in analytical and problem solving skills.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.