Director, Benefits Practice Leader (Remote)Primary Location United States Date posted 11-Apr-2022
Job Title:Director, Benefits Practice Leader (Remote)
Role Overview:The Director, Benefits Practice Leader will be responsible for revenue growth and new opportunities by attracting new business with employers, benefit brokers and platforms.
This is a remote position in the USA. We will only consider candidates currently in the USA and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
You will create solutions to drive profitable growth through acquisition, retention and new business in the employee benefits space. Identify and develop positive relationships as well as build and manage continuous pipeline.
About The Role:
- Design and Create the New Acquisition Channels for Consumer vision and strategy for North America
- Build a deep pipeline of rapid test opportunities, meaningful pilots, and large commercial launches in key verticals
- Partner with the Innovation Team to hypothesize, develop, and test new concepts with target accounts
- Develop and internally promote business models that meet McAfee and target account goals
- Gain executive approval for opportunities by collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver concise, effective, and clear presentations
- Negotiate and execute testing, pilot, and commercial launch agreements with target accounts
- This is a Remote Position
- You have 10 to 12 Years of Sales Experience, selling into the Fintech, Financial Services, Insurance or Healthcare Industries.
- You have Consumer Sales Experience with large Companies
- You have full lifecycle sales experience from initial call to product or solution implementation.
- You ideally will have cybersecurity or security experience.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $212,500.00