Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer-REMOTEPrimary Location United States Date posted 10-Aug-2022
Job Title:Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer-REMOTE
Role Overview:We are looking for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Cloud Services Engineering team Manager, you will join a team directly responsible for helping McAfee achieve its cloud transformation goals.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will implement end-to-end automation that enables McAfee teams to conduct their business in the cloud. Working with both public cloud and private cloud platforms, your work and contribution will be important in McAfee's near-term cloud migration activity through optimized and automated orchestration and management planes, and maturing Day 2 operational support. We are looking to expand our team with individuals who are passionate about cloud and eager to help take a company to a new level of cloud capability. You will report to the Director, Cloud Services.
This is a remote position in the United States. We will only consider candidates currently in the United States and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Perform Cloud Engineering and ongoing support activities.
- Develop infrastructure as code cloud foundational solutions using scripts, templates, blueprints, workflows, CI/CD orchestration tools, and other automation technologies.
- Automate the provisioning of secure landing zones and virtual compute resources.
- Research, conduct proof of concepts, and implement new capabilities provided by cloud service providers (CSPs).
- Implement McAfee security controls and monitoring requirements in cloud platforms.
- Review and recommend optimization opportunities.
- Support workload migration activities to cloud.
- Provide ongoing service support and run-time system administration.
- Support change, incident, and problem management activities related to end-to-end cloud operations.
- Consult with internal McAfee teams looking to migrate, scale, or enhancement their usage of cloud capabilities.
- Your background includes 10+ years of experience in IT Domain.
- 5+ years of experience with public cloud and private cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, or VMWare).
- 4+ years experience in workflow automation, CI/CD pipeline development, and development against APIs such as REST interfaces.
- Experience working within an Agile environment using Scrum.
- Demonstrate disciplined engineering practices, including documenting solutions, transferring knowledge to other team members, and sound quality assurance practices.
- Demonstrate a direct and value-added contribution.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $104,500.00