Senior Manager, Customer & Partner SuccessPrimary Location US, California, San Jose Additional Location(s) Remote United States; US, Texas, Plano Date posted 03/03/2021
Job Title:Senior Manager, Customer & Partner Success
Role Overview:McAfee is seeking a Senior Manager, Customer & Partner Success to drive experiences and outcomes that make all McAfee customers happy, active, and engaged regardless of how they became a McAfee subscriber. As a member of the Customer & Partner Success team, this individual will be the expert as part of a broader team focused on driving customer journey optimization across the entire customer journey—channel, partner, & McAfee experiences—hyper focused on awareness, activation, engagement, advocacy, and positive sentiment. Customer & Partner Success Managers accelerate business growth with McAfee’s partnerships by focusing on the joint end consumer in this unique B2B2C business model.
She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive outcomes that make the customer, the partner, and McAfee successful. This role requires a mature, experienced professional who makes data-driven decisions. Excellent communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- Primary responsibility is focusing on leading customer indicators and love metrics that translate into business growth (acquistion, retention, revenue) for both McAfee and the channel partner
- Help drive revenue and influence roadmaps by working with Sales, Channel Marketing, Channel Product Solutions, Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, and Support teams to drive the right outcomes and experiences for the end user and channel partner.
- Monitor relevant internal and channel partner data, making hypotheses, testing and learning, and influencing McAfee’s partners to provide the right experiences for the end customer to improve:
- Customer & Partner sentiment (sentiment scores, NPS, CSAT)
- Measure and analyze all customer success programs and incorporate key learnings into future iterations to further drive growth and retention
- Manage leading indicator dashboards for McAfee’s channel & partner GTM programs
- Influence partners through data and persuasion
- Communicate effectively to senior leadership
- Partner & account support
- Review new business deals
- Assist in pre-sales and winning new partnerships
- Assist in post-sales of farming and harvesting existing accounts
- About You:
- 8+ years in leadership positions in customer success, product management, channel/partner marketing, and/or account management in consumer technology products
- Experience working across a range of GTM channels and ecosystems, including PC OEMs, Retailers, Ecommerce, ISPs, Telcos, and Mobile OEMs
- Superb hands-on approach to problems with the ability to uplevel the communications of results
- Demonstrated ability to create customer success programs that increase engagement, sentiment, and reduce churn that generates customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Experience with SaaS, cybersecurity, and/or software products
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Note that position may require up to 20% travel
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex change efforts and to drive results through influence, persuasion and relationships
- Assesses quickly with a track record of getting up to speed and adding immediate value to new situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize, conceptually interpret and clearly communicate material developed collaboratively via the input of multiple parties
- Lead through influence, often without direct authority, persuading through use of data and facts; demonstrate gravitas; inspire and motivate other
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $120,500.00