Senior Manager, Customer Success (People Manager)Primary Location , Date posted 11/24/2020
Job Title:Senior Manager, Customer Success (People Manager)
Remote United States
We're looking for a Manager, Customer Success to lead the Customer Outcome Assurance organization’s strategic direction and operational execution. You will gather insights to identify ways to improve each step in the customer lifecycle and promote return on investment for our clients. You have a mix of relationship management business and technical skills. This is a cross-functional role and you will work with engineering, sales, and professional services to create solutions and make McAfee an outstanding customer success organization. You will report to the Senior Director of Technical Support.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Manage a team of Customer Success Managers in Western Region
- Lead your team to provide outstanding experiences that increase retention of accounts that would lead to renewals, adoption of McAfee products and references for Analyst and prospects
- Improve the end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Partner with Sales to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified
- Ensure that a clearly defined customer success plan is in place to expand product adoption and grow the relationship
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and work with sales teams to ensure customer growth
- Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success programs through metrics, dashboards and operational reviews
- Ensure that account issues are resolved quickly by escalating to resources throughout the company and working with global delivery
- Promote a customer-centric mindset across the organization and align projects across teams
- 2+ years leading teams of CSMs in hi-tech software/security Industry working with enterprise clients
- 4+ years of client facing experience in security consulting, customer success management or similar roles
- Executive level project management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience scaling a team in a fast-growing Security SaaS company or other similar organization
- Performed win/win strategies to maximize renewal value while enhancing customer relationships
- Experience working with enterprise accounts to solve problems
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools
- Preferred Mcafee product knowledge& Security knowledge
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.