Senior Manager, Digital MarketingPrimary Location US, California, San Jose Additional Location(s) US, Texas, Plano Date posted 10/05/2021
Role Overview:McAfee is looking for Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to bring Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) revenue and new user acquisition through McAfee.com ecommerce store. In this high visibility leadership role, you will oversee McAfee.com worldwide growth marketing strategy from homepage, product pages to checkout/cart while creating unique personalized web and mobile experiences across different audience segments.
You will lead a team of growth marketers to improve revenue goals through thoughtful and rapid experimentations with creative masterminds. You're a CRO expert who is customer-obsessed in finding opportunities to test different hypothesis and improve the end-to-end customer funnel. You're a digital marketing professional with a experience of A/B testing, website analytics, and UX conversion tactics. You also have ecommerce merchandising experience to improve price, product SKU mix, and promotion to maximize customer LTV.
About the role:
- Develop the vision for ecommerce D2C channel that encompasses merchandise, marketing with outstanding site experience.
- Hire and mentor a team of passionate CRO experts to create web and mobile experimentations from ideations, execution to optimization.
- Champion the business case by delivering strategic web and mobile projects into a testing roadmap across multiple channels around the globe
- Create and develop messaging, pricing, audience segmentation and landing page tests with partnership including design, dev, engineering and analytics teams.
- reduce friction while improving checkout/shopping cart experience worldwide to adopt different payment preferences.
- Collaborate and improve the product/user experience, with an eye on finding and applying new technologies to delight our consumers
- Improve funnel analytics. Set goals, establish reporting, and review optimizations measurement and performance to improve conversion rates.
- Partner with SEM, SEO and performance marketers to lead website optimization programs from end-to-end
- At least 8+ years' experience in online/digital consumer marketing/B2C/ecommerce industries
- Experience using A/B testing and personalization platforms like Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target, or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- You will analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests to improve performance
- Promote recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to senior executive
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee's philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work. Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Support for Community Involvement and Programs
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.