Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Remote)Primary Location United States Date posted 22-Jun-2022
Job Title:Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Remote)
Role Overview:Are you ready to join a fast paced organization that has been growing double-digit for the last 5 years? We are looking for a hands-on individual that can support the sales organization to accelerate business growth. By joining this team you will be able to solve complex business problems, influence leadership as a trusted advisor, and have a global impact!
This is a remote position in the US. We will only consider candidates currently in the US and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the role:
- As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will partner with sales leaders to assess business performance, create metrics and reporting, and derive actionable insights to drive revenue growth & sales productivity.
- The Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining and executing enhancements to the CRM system and sales platforms and tools.
- This role is hands-on, and the ideal candidate needs to be ready to roll up their sleeves and execute with speed and agility.
- The Analyst should have a growth mindset and strong communications skills to be able to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and be able to drive business decisions.
- To drive success in this role, the candidate will thrive working at the intersection of business and technology.
- The candidate should also be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, have high attention to detail, be open-minded to challenge the status quo and work in a rapidly changing organization while inspiring excellence from themselves and business partners.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales operations, Business operations, Finance, management consulting, or Data Analytics role
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 1+ years of experience working in Power BI/ Tableau or data visualization tools
- 1+ years of experience on a CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience in working on Microsoft Power Platform – PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI and Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience in Business process improvement initiatives is a plus
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to drive recommendations and business decisions
- Experience in communicating and presenting effectively to Senior Executives and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate with peers and other teams
- Ability to effectively solve complex problem with simple scalable solutions
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.