Software Sales Account Manager - Net New Logo - Bay AreaPrimary Location US, California, San Jose Additional Location(s) US, California, San Francisco Date posted 02/14/2021
Job Title:Software Sales Account Manager - Net New Logo - Bay Area
US, California, San Jose
Role Overview:The Software Sales Account Manager NNL cultivates new account relationships, new business opportunities for McAfee, targeting large, enterprise accounts, with in a specified geographic territory. You will report directly to the Regional Director of Sales, NNL. You will work with a well resourced team and sell and deploy McAfee's revolutionary security vision. As part of the sales organization, you are the key to our success.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
- Make inroads in new accounts. Build client relationships in your territory, to introduce McAfee's products and services as the best security solutions for that account.
- Help support the NNL overall goals by meeting your assigned MBO's.
- Create relationships within your customers at every level. Engage with senior decision makers and influencers and be comfortable when discussing the impact of our strategy and solutions.
- Understand financial metrics and what they mean to your overall goal accomplishment and ability to forecast pipeline activity.
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors.
- Effectively explore multiple technology solutions and alternative product offerings for clients, to gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Partner with essential teams (Product, Engineering, Sales Operations, Legal and others) and their leadership, in developing winning value propositions and sales strategies for clients.
- Provide high impact presentations and product demonstrations designed to showcase how McAfee's strategy/solutions can provide value to our customers, and more importantly, their end-users.
- Your background will include 6+ years experience selling software and services related products, into Enterprise/Large Corporate accounts, experience selling software security solutions and cloud solutions would be a significant plus
- Your passion for direct selling, your 'hunter' mentality, has resulted in establishing new account relationships and driving quota accomplishment
- Passionate about customer focus and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Solution Seller experience in technology sales.
- You are a creative professional, understanding that one size does not fit all
- Simplicity: can you make complex issues easy to understand
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.