Vice President, Customer Experience Design (CXD)Primary Location United States Date posted 04-Aug-2022
Job Title:Vice President, Customer Experience Design (CXD)
Role Overview:Reporting to the EVP, Chief Product & Revenue Office, the Vice President of CXD will lead an organization of passionate designers and managers creating the next generation of consumer security experiences. They will be responsible for CXD's core operations, organization structure and design and design strategy. This opportunity is uniquely positioned to make an immediate impact on the next generation of McAfee’s consumer and internal experiences spanning across all Product lines. We’re looking for an experienced leader who's ready to lead organization transformation to a user-centered design experience.
About the role:
- Partner with digital product and engineering teams and stakeholders across the company to design solutions that will win in the marketplace and the workplace.
- Lead Product Design Organization for our consumer product team by helping and empowering your team to ship exceptional user experiences
- Work as a strategic partner with design leadership to establish the strategy and direction for the group
- Develop baseline knowledge in all our UX disciplines (Research, Design, Content) and deep domain expertise in consumer security
- Grow a culture of designing and shipping with speed, consistency, and quality. We look to rebuild our culture and drive innovative, creative thinking
- Lead your teams in an evolving environment while supporting team members in their development
- 15+ years’ experience leading teams in a diverse design and research environment
- Expert knowledge of the end-to-end iterative product design process
- Experience leading, coaching, and growing managers and other leaders
- Deep experience driving and applying user-centered design processes across a design, content strategy, and research while working with teams including development, and product management
- A deep empathy for users and a desire to learn as much as possible about who, what, where and how they use McAfee Security products
- You are energized by growing, motivating and leading global teams
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $1.00