Vice President Employee Benefits SalesPrimary Location United States Date posted 22-Sep-2022
Job Title:Vice President Employee Benefits Sales
Role Overview:The Vice President of the Employee Benefits Sales will be responsible for revenue growth and new opportunities by attracting new business with employers, benefit brokers, and platforms. The ideal candidate will lead a team to drive opportunities for identification, evaluation, and execution across multiple verticals new to McAfee Consumer. The candidate will possess extensive C-suite relationships, be comfortable with ambiguity, have demonstrated success at developing robust deal pipelines, and have experience working with key functions such as engineering, product management, marketing, finance, and legal.
This is a remote position based in the United States. We will only consider candidates in the United States, and we are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About the Role:
- Manage a team of five resources responsible for the development of the Employee Benefits Practice.
- To Create the New Acquisition Channels for Consumer Vision and Strategy for North America
- Build a deep pipeline of rapid test opportunities, meaningful pilots, and large commercial launches in key verticals.
- Partner with the Innovation Team to hypothesize, develop, and test new concepts with target accounts.
- Develop and internally promote business models that meet McAfee and target account goals.
- Gain executive approval for opportunities by collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver concise, effective, and clear presentations.
- Negotiate and execute testing, pilot, and commercial launch agreements with target accounts.
- You have 15+ years of sales experience, selling into the Fintech, Financial Services, Insurance, or Healthcare industries.
- You have eight plus years of leadership and management experience.
- You have consumer sales experience with a large company.
- You have full lifecycle sales experience, from the initial call to the implementation of a product or solution.
- You should ideally have cybersecurity or security experience.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.For Colorado Residents the starting salary for this position is $1.00