Customer Success Intern (Part-Time)Primary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 11/25/2019
Job Title:Customer Success Intern (Part-Time)
US, California, Santa Clara
This is a part-time internship that will work roughly 20 hr per week while attending classes. Candidates need to be able to come into our Santa Clara office multiple times per week.
The Customer Success Group is responsible for McAfee’s customer experience post-sales, including Support, Professional Services, and Education. We interact directly with customers to ensure to proactively and reactively ensure successful improvement of their security posture with McAfee Solutions, both Consumer and Enterprise. The Customer Success Group also includes valuable enablement teams in operations, product management, and NPS, providing needed tools for both internal and customer use, developing compelling services offerings to drive success, and measuring and improving the customer experience. We have teams and locations throughout the world, with large centers in Plano, TX; Aylesbury, UK; and Bangalore, India.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role
- Creation of internal and external presentations
- Reporting and data analysis of key metrics across the business
- Assistance with executive communications strategy and creation
- Management of assigned projects, including customer escalations
- Documentation and management of internal processes
- Pursuing Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or similar analytical field or similar level of work experience is required.
- Graduating AFTER April 2019
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or better
- Strong skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Able to work with different business units, across multiple time zones and countries, to communicate findings and practices company-wide.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, identifying issues and raising them to management, as well as offering potential solutions.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. Flexibility to changing priorities and timelines is key.
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Student / Intern