Customer Success Manager - NA - US Western RegionPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 08/30/2019
Job Title:Customer Success Manager - NA - US Western Region
US, Texas, Plano
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer loyalty, adoption and implementation of McAfee Solutions. The CSM must be comfortable consulting with enterprise customer employees across the spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). The CSM must be able to articulate the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the adoption of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- You will be considered the lead customer liaison for strategic, top-revenue accounts, and will attend one-on-one meetings with representatives of the strategic accounts.
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer key stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand customer's business strategy, technical environment and measurements for success
- Lead and own all post-sales activity to create recognizable business value for McAfee’s top customers. You will build positive relationships, demonstrate product knowledge, plan and execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of McAfee solutions
- Lead account reviews with clients to ensure effective usage of McAfee technologies and maintain communication on updates / new features
- Anticipate and monitor at-risk accounts and ensure concerns are managed promptly and appropriately
- Ensure smooth client experience as they interface with various McAfee roles
- Be the customer's voice and provide feedback to internal teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- You will be responsible for managing internal projects, such as creating internal training curricula and schedules, presenting across lines of businesses, identifying and driving productivity improvement opportunities, coordinating, preparing and qualifying McAfee team members for customer meetings and performing employee mentoring.
- You have proven Customer Success Manager experience in a fast-paced environment and ever changing industry
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a desire for action and willingness to jump in and role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connect customers with an understanding of their needs and ensuring they understand and realize the full value of our products and services
- You thrive in developing deep customer relationships and managing assigned accounts to result in continued revenue generation and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Experience deploying technology or support services with large enterprise or global customers and the desire for continuous learning and growth
- You are enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire, influence and encourage others, in relationships with customers and peers
- You have an analytical and process-focused mindset
- Technical background or equivalent experience
- This position will support customers in the US Western Region account zone.
- Business travel is possible
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)