Customer Success Manager - NAPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations US, Texas, Plano; US, Washington, Seattle; US, California, San Francisco; US, Illinois, Chicago Date posted 05/31/2019
About the Role:
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with the customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate McAfee professional services, training, incident response, and support activities as well as the Customer stakeholders and project managers to ensure the successful implementation of McAfee solutions and services.
- Drive customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular meetings with customers to review open issues, level of customer satisfaction (net promoter score), or lack thereof.
- Work pro-actively with customers to reduce risks and maximize their security investment.
- Work closely with the customer(s) and internal resources to rapidly resolve customer issues.
- During critical incidents, the CSM will travel on site to ensure clear and crisp communication with the customer and among the McAfee teams engaged in analysis or remediation.
- Cope with unstable, steady project environment change while still delivering high quality results on time
- Manage dynamic and evolving environments and situations while still delivering high quality results on time
- Visit customers to build relationships, understand the customer's business and the impact of the issues to better understand customer priorities and necessities and relay that back to the McAfee organization
- The ability to explain technical subjects to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Create and distribute reports, action plans and communications necessary to keep project teams informed and progressing
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager is a major plus
- A proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and ever-changing industry.
- Program/Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Possess active listening skills
- Conflict management experience
- Experience managing through technology disruptions, background in security (malware, social engineering, etc.) preferred
- Experience with technical product deployment and/or support: McAfee Products beneficial
- Knowledge of computer networks and operating systems recommended.
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications are a plus
- Experience with McAfee solutions is preferred, but not mandatory.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
Shift 1 (United States of America)
RLUSA - Remote United States of America - USA
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.