Customer Success ManagerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 10/02/2019
Job Title:Customer Success Manager
US, Texas, Plano
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our most strategic enterprise clients to drive retention, renewals, adoption, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills, strong business and technical acumen. The ideal candidate will work with CISO’s and business leaders to understand their needs and map McAfee's security solutions or best practices. At the same time, the candidate will coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing account management. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills to make McAfee a world class customer success organization.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Ensure that the customer deployment and onboarding is completed in timely manner and customer is able to maximize value from the product
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, managing use case enablement plans and providing additional security solutions
- Delivery of periodic (monthly/quarterly) Customer Success Forums (CSF) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review and analyze statistics, metrics, and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that Customer’s technical issues are addressed in timely manner
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Drive Stickiness via conducting technical workshops, webinars, roadmap discussion and executive sponsorships.
- Drive customer reference for existing customers and prospects
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plan
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction
- Forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications are a plus
- Experience with McAfee solutions is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Proven experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Understanding of internetworking and Network security architecture, protocols in SAAS/PAAS model
- Background in program/project management of large program (collection of many projects or customers) in cross-functional, cross-companies with consistency, and governance is a plus
- Experience with Proxy/NGFW, SIEM, Messaging or Data Security technologies is a huge plus
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational, presentation (in-person) and communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight or other customer relationship tools
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated, results oriented, passion about program development and management and is strategically adept
- High integrity, excellent judgement — you’ll have access to sensitive information and must treat it appropriately
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Intellectual curiosity — you're eager to learn new concepts; you're willing to admit you don’t know certain things, will ask for help, roll up your sleeves, and learn
- Self-aware — you aren't complacent when it comes to personal growth; you’re receptive to feedback and eager to grow despite one's seniority
- Sense of ownership — you have a mentality of “the buck stops with me” and always ask “what did I contribute to this situation?”
- Low ego — you shouldn’t be prone to thinking that a job is too small
- Brave, adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situations
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location:US, Texas, Plano
US, Illinois, Chicago, US, Missouri, Kansas City, US, Missouri, St Louis, US, Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, US, Tennessee, Nashville, US, Texas, Austin, US, Texas, Houston
- Customer Success Manager - NA - US Western Region Sales Santa Clara, California, Kansas City, Missouri, Denver, Colorado, Austin, Texas, Houston, Texas, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Chicago, Illinois
- Snr Director Presales Americas Sales Plano, Texas, Santa Clara, California
- Pre-Sales Engineer - Cloud (Partners) Sales, Cloud, Sales Engineer Plano, Texas, Chicago, Illinois