Director Product ManagementPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 01/08/2020
Job Title:Director Product Management
US, California, Santa Clara
Lead one of the foundational pieces of McAfee’s future by bringing your passion for cyber security, love of analytics, and secops mindset to our SIEM product. Define, create, lead, evangelize and transform today's ESM into tomorrow's Cloud Native Security analytics platform. Reporting to the VP of Platform Product Management, make your ideas a reality by working with engineering, customers, and analysts to deliver a compelling product while creating a vision and roadmap for our future.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Drive product delivery with your engineering leads against committed product features and roadmap
- Evangelize the product with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and own the product roadmap
- Prioritize the backlog constantly folding in infield asks and new customer requests in support of engineering planning
- Curate and steer analytics created within our data science team for inclusion in the product
- Collaborate with peer PM leads to ensure we enhance and create differentiation with Insights in their respective offerings
- Drive analyst interactions with briefings, inquiries and sas days
- Properly position ESM, collaborating with marketing, and cross-team counterparts
- Drive GTM distribution and pricing decisions in collaboration with business operations, Sales leadership, and Finance
- Function as customer source of truth on product value proposition for internal teams
- Drive Early Adoptor customer participation and pull in feedback where appropriate to shape the product
- Successful track record in Product Management, with experience managing other PMs
- You have an ability to form relationships at various/multiple levels
- You have domain knowledge and deep competitive perspective
- Your influencing skills are very effective at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- You work very well in a faster-paced, high-growth environment
- You are able to work in chaos, make logical decisions without having all the facts, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are passionate about UX and can translate your vision to engineering in a way that produces an engaging experience and raving fan base
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.