E2E Software Quality Assurance EngineerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 07/21/2020
Job Title:E2E Software Quality Assurance Engineer
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee is looking for a E2E Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. You will join the team of hands-on, passionate Software Quality Assurance Engineer professionals developing creative consumer-focused product solutions.
As a part of this team, you can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter. You will report to the Senior Manager, Software Engineering.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
- You will create test plans and test cases
- Automate tests using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
- You will review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- You will manage documentation, test planning, execution, working with regression, and deployment teams
- You will partner with Software Development Engineers to understand the technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- You have 5+ years experience working in software development on agile teams
- You have experience with ASP.NET web development, C#.NET, VB.NET, and .NET Framework 2.0/3.5, .NET IINQ SQL Language, SQL Server 2005 databases
- You have experience scripting with unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- You have experience with automation suites using technologies like Selenium, Selendroid, Appium, C#, Python, GO, SQL, Java, and C++
- You are familiar with Quality Assurance processes, including defect tracking and test management.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.