Deployment ArchitectPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 09/26/2019
Job Title:Deployment Architect
US, California, Santa Clara
We are seeking a Deployment Integration Architect who will be responsible for deployment architecture, design and its implementation. Automate the release process across multiple production environments reducing the time and resources with high confidence on the quality of the release. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, articulate, with technical chops, able to work with various teams, data-driven, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment and is comfortable to get hands-on in implementation of the solutions. Your primary mission as a Deployment Architect is - working closely with the development, operations, quality assurance, and program management teams, to ensure the timely delivery of robust technical solutions with most optimal cost/reliability benefits for McAfee and its customers.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Job:
• Drive the deployment architecture/design/implementation
• Analyze on going releases and drive performance/reliability improvements
• Develop and maintain cost models for the product lines
• Bring visibility of deployment issues (by environments) to the teams
• Work with product, engineering and operations teams to improve deployment process
• Participate in architecture and design reviews
• Provide feedback related to deployment improvements
• Develop necessary tools, scripts and automation
• You have extensive years of experience in a highly available and scalable production environment
• Experience with technical leadership role – ownership and timely delivery
• Experience with AWS services like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, and CloudFormation etc
• Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
• Experience with deployment/automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Glu, Harness
• Experience with source control systems such as SVN, GIT/Github, or Perforce
• Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
• Experience in large scale deployment across 100's of hosts
• Experience with web apps, distributed computing and Big data stack, including NoSQL datastores
• Experience with Linux, virtualization, and network administration
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (United States of America)