Marketing Operations SpecialistPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations Date posted 01/26/2019
Job Title: Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Santa Clara, CA
McAfee is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist who’s ready to take the next step in their career. Someone confident to handle various projects in parallel – from planning to execution to reporting. The ideal candidate has an interest in digital marketing and project management and a can-do attitude to drive successful operations of our marketing team. This is a highly visible and collaborative role, working with team members across Direct and Marketing, and will report into the Head of Digital Marketing.
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
About the Role:
- Responsible for weekly status reports from the team to whole BU and beyond.
- Coordinate all external dependencies for the team with the wider organization.
- Manage weekly operational alignment within the overall business unit.
- Assist in the program coordination and tactical execution of direct marketing initiatives.
- Partner within the organization to coordinate, track and measure results of our initiatives
- Participate in strategic initiatives and reporting results
- Organize a calendar and keep track of multiple projects at the same time
- Hold the organization accountable for meeting milestones of projects
- Help coordinate quarterly budget requirements and its ongoing management.
- 3+ years of marketing, program management or project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to follow-through and meet deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrated track record of coordinating and executing programs
- Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously, with limited oversight
- Superior project management skills, particularly with respect to organization, prioritization, and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Passion for technology, marketing and its influence on consumer behavior
- Strong communication, time management and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
Shift 1 (United States of America)
MIL1 - US - Santa Clara
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.