McAfee Security Skyhigh Cloud Security Solutions Architect - West Coast (Remote)...Primary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations US, Washington, Multiple Cities; US, Colorado, Denver; US, California, Los Angeles; US, Nevada, Carson City; US, California, San Jose; US, California, San Francisco; US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, California, San Diego; US, California, Irvine; US, California, Folsom; US, New Mexico, Albuquerque; US, Arizona, Phoenix; US, Idaho, Boise Date posted 04/19/2018
At McAfee, we created and now lead the Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) category, which Gartner calls the “fastest growing IT security technology of all time.” We have a work hard, play hard culture that fosters a fun, energetic, and collaborative work environment. Most importantly, we all check our egos at the door.
We have the following opportunity for a creative, innovative and results-oriented person willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced environment.
As a Solution Architect, you will architect, design and lead implementation to ensure successful deployments for McAfee Cloud Security solutions across large enterprise customers. You will also build best practices across the McAfee Cloud Security solutions for one or more of cloud services such as Office 3665, Box, AWS, Google Drive, Azure, SalesForce and ServiceNow. You will be a trusted SME (Subject Matter Expert) and act as a trusted advisor to customers, partners (channel partners and SIs), and represent Skyhigh at industry events and conferences. You will also partner with Product Management, Sales/SEs and Engineering to influence the product strategy and roadmap. This is a highly visible and strategic position both within the company and industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work directly with customers, understand business and technical requirements, customer environments and design a solution architecture
· Scope the implementation phases and lead the implementation for the successful delivery
· Lead the implementation in successful completion of the implementation phases
· Partner with the McAfee Customer Success Manager or Project Manager in aligning the solution delivery with the project timelines
· Build best-practices that can be leveraged by the internal implementation engineers and partners
· Manage multiple concurrent deployment projects
· Represent the company at industry events as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) and User Groups sharing best-practices
· Proven hands on experience in implementing one or more of the cloud services such as SalesForce, ServiceNow, Office 365, Box, etc.
· Preferred hands-on experience with one or more the information security solutions such as Web Proxy/NGFW/Email Security Gateways, SIEM, SAML/SSO, DLP, Data Encryption technology
· Worked as a Solution architect, SE (System Engineer) or a Senior Architect building or deploying any one of the security solutions
· Proven experience working with customers and partners in successful design and deployment of solutions
· Ability to develop a phased implementation plan for complex deployment projects
Desired Skills and Experience
· B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
· 5+ years of deployment experience in a Solution Architect or System Engineer role or 8+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
· Willingness to travel (~25% - 50%) on-need basis
· Security knowledge will be a strong plus
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.