McAfee Security Sykhigh Networks Customer Success ManagerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations Date posted 11/02/2018
As an Internal Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing world class account leadership to our client base using your exceptional relationship skills and experience. This is a high-profile customer-facing role working with CISO’s and business leaders to deliver maximum business value from their McAfee Skyhigh cloud security investments. The ideal candidate is hands-on, results-driven, influential, used to working in a rapidly changing environment and has SaaS/ IaaS service experience in the technology security sector.
- Proactively engage our customers to drive adoption of McAfee Skyhigh products and services to ensure they realize maximum business value from their investment.
- Create and execute a strategic value realization roadmap, coordinate the necessary expertise and technical consultants for each customer.
Own the lifecycle of the customer through renewals, license extensions and upsells to maximize adoption and ensure retention through customer satisfaction:
- Manage all key metrics representative of customer health and satisfaction
- Track renewal dates and other critical influences
- Establish strategic advisor relationship with key stakeholders, executive decision makers and operational teams responsible for operating and maintaining our services.
- Establish customer goals and create a value realization roadmap and action plan to help them achieve their goals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Provide regular progress reports and business reviews with the customer at multiple levels.
- Provide internal visibility of customer health, renewal status, activity, roadmap and future opportunities.
- Coordinate post-sales account activities with key internal divisions including Professional Services, Support, Product Management and Sales.
Experience / Qualifications
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a field based account management, customer success or commercially aware sales engineering role.
- Experience working with SaaS and IaaS Cloud Services.
- Proven record of success driving customer adoption in a high growth environment.
- Have experience maintaining relationships with Executive and C-Level contacts at Customers
- Innovative self-starter and driven.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.