McAfee Supply Chain/Procurement Analyst InternPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations Date posted 01/25/2019
Title: McAfee Supply Chain/Procurement Analyst Intern
Location: Santa Clara, CA
McAfee is the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that secure systems and networks around the world, allowing users to browse and shop the web securely. With our unmatched security expertise and commitment to innovation, McAfee helps home users, businesses, the public sector and service providers to comply with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. Our products are unique in how they work together to make security affordable and manageable. These days, the threats are tougher, and the perpetrators are trickier. As we have for more than 20 years, McAfee delivers superior protection that is trusted by millions of people.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
McAfee has exciting Supply Chain/Procurement internship opportunities for undergraduate candidates. As a member of the Supply Chain/Procurement Intern team, you will have opportunities to analyze business issues, recommend solutions, demonstrate your analytical and problem-solving abilities and work with peers and business partners to influence business decisions that maximize company value. Your internship will culminate with a high visibility presentation to senior management and the McAfee Supply Chain community.
Intern projects are unique to the specific business need, but responsibilities may include:
- Develops creative solutions for real business challenges.
- Works with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions.
- Improves how McAfee operates and how we work together.
- Executes project management skill sets to address long-term opportunities that impact and improve the business
- Identifies process gaps and process implementation planning
- Supports and further build change management processes
- Participates in the development and improvement of systems and tools to drive efficiencies across the organization.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE INTERNSHIP:
The program is a 12-week assignment within a McAfee Supply Chain/Procurement team where you will undertake a challenging project designed to blend strategic and operational work. You will be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience. You will be assigned a senior level mentor and peer-level buddy to help you navigate through the organization.
- Majoring in Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, and or Business
- 3.0 GPA or better
- Eligible to work in United States without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future
- Strong written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to think of creative solutions to problems
- Demonstrated skills with analytical tools, Microsoft Excel at a minimum
- Ability to listen, learn, and not be afraid to ask questions
- Ability to quickly learn and work efficiently with new programs that are specific to supply chain and sourcing.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for an interview, you must complete an online application on our company website.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
McAfee, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. McAfee, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.