Group Product Manager- Customer ExperiencePrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 01/08/2020
Job Title:Product Experience Architect
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee is looking for a data-driven, customer-focused, and energetic Group Product Manager. The role wil report into the Director of Product Management and be part of the Consumer Endpoint Segment team responsible for developing best-in-class consumer experiences that can reach millions of users. This individual will work with internal and external stakeholders to build a customer-centric product experience that will integrate features from across the McAfee consumer portfolio, focusing on user flow optimization driving higher installation, activation, engagement, and monetization.
You will partner with Design, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to accelerate market traction for our next-generation products that redefines how we protect consumers. Being at the center of technology, the business, and the end user, your job will be to prioritize and develop a product roadmap and drive the team towards building a meaningful experience that delights customers and solves their problems In ways the customer understands.
We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial individuals. You will have a deep understanding of what it takes to drive product ideas through execution by working closely with different stakeholders in an AGILE framework. If you have a passion to define new experiences this is a role for you.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Drive shared vision and innovation from both a strategic and tactical level to develop services and capabilities that define a great customer experience
- Work closely with product, design, and marketing teams to define the most important research questions, facilitate research, and come out with a clear POV on the most important insights.
- Stay close to the customer, industry trends and deeply understand customer experience and pain points using usability studies, customer interactions, experiments, and aggregated feedback from internal customer facing teams
- Demonstrate customer obsession by being the champion for the user experience, deep customer empathy by leading voice of the customer sessions.
- Continuously test and learn and leverage customer insights to inform product experience decisions and recommendations
- Leverage data and analytics to improve customer experience including discoverability of the product, drive contextual feature usage, reduce friction and to deliver value at key moments of truth.
- Lead through influence, often without direct authority, persuading through use of data and facts; demonstrate gravitas; inspire and motivate others
- Built consumer facing products that people love; complex platform product experience that enables integrations at scale is essential.
- Subscription experience is a plus!
- Ability to translate research data and insights into clear frameworks and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex change efforts and to drive results through influence, persuasion and relationships
- Exceptional ability and comfort to co-create and work collectively with various business and technical leaders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize, conceptually interpret and clearly communicate material developed collaboratively via the input of multiple parties
- Ability to uplevel and simplify communications of complex business systems to each respective cross-functional audience
- A learning mindset, curious, bold, self-aware and humble
- Self-motivated, results oriented, passionate about customer first data driven monetization and are strategically adept
- Highly collaborative — you recognize the value of bringing people along
- Adaptable, calm under pressure — you’re unafraid to operate in high-pressure, chaotic situation
- One with an entrepreneurial mindset, bias for action and a passion for delivering great customer experiences
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.