Regional Account Manager (AZ, NV, NM)Primary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations Date posted 01/31/2019
Job Title: Regional Account Manager (AZ, NV, NM)
Location: Work remotely within region (AZ, NV, NM)
At McAfee, we are relentless in protecting our customers: we believe safe never sleeps. In doing so, we are leading the transition from the era of point security products to integrated security systems. As we automate the Threat Defense Lifecycle, we lead the industry in delivering better security outcomes to customers: address more threats, faster, and with fewer resources. We work to achieve that automation for enterprise customers by:
- Focusing on the endpoint and cloud as key control points
- Analyzing that telemetry to detect advanced threats
- Automating the management and remediation processes
- Working with technology partners throughout the industry
This role is aligned to McAfee’s newly formed Cloud business unit based on Skyhigh Networks groundbreaking technology (Cloud Access Security Broker – CASB), designed to help enterprises enable and accelerate the safe adoption of cloud services. McAfee’s Cloud business unit seeks to hire seasoned and accomplished sales professional to expand our global sales efforts. We are looking for a focused individual who thrives in an environment of growth and who has demonstrated a highly successful sales track record. This position provides high visibility, and extraordinary financial rewards. While the focus is on enterprise software solution sales, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with the major security vendors; system integrators and value-added resellers.
About the position:
Responsible for developing and executing against the overall sales strategy and results of a major geographic/continental area, region, or country to achieve quota. The Regional Account Manager plans and directs all sales activities including planning and implementing forecasts, developing policies as well as staffing and training.
- Establishes short and long term goals plus quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company’s products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, responds to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development.
- Remains knowledgeable of Skyhigh Networks products to facilitate sales effort.
- Responsible for guiding sales engineering resources as needed
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Manage all aspects of the evaluation program
- Continually monitors and adjusts to competitive activities within region and maintains an active pulse on the general business climate
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 8 + Years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience
- A highly consultative sales background with superb communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of the territory, in particular Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience and credibility selling to the C & Senior Manager level
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- A high level of ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Proven track record of closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen and the ability to relate it with business value
- High intellect and the capacity to multitask
- Must have a proven track record of qualifying & closing deals resulting in a history of quota attainment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, & presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
- Pension / Retirement Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Support for Community Involvement
Shift 1 (United States of America)
RLUSA - Remote United States of America - USA
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.