Senior iOS DeveloperPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 06/29/2020
Job Title:Senior iOS Developer
US, California, Santa Clara
The Senior iOS Developer will report to the Director of Software Engineering within the Consumer Products Team. You will be an essential technical contributor to the McAfee Consumer Mobile and ISP Engineering.. This contributor will work on several projects drawing on their broad experience with diverse technologies and software development best practices. This role will quickly master new technologies, designing and implementing features for McAfee consumer mobile products.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
As an iOS Developer, you will lead the development of applications and services that handle all types of transactions. You will work in a fast-paced environment where innovation and experimentation are a given. You will demonstrate mastery in innovation and security.
About the Role:
- You have a “start-up” mentality who hits the ground running
- You will work with other engineers and developers throughout the development process
- You will work with the other team or 3rd party vendors to integrate functional component
- Understand user requirements; design and develop applications and APIs for devices that meet real world scenarios
- Solve and explain complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- 8+ years of experience in software development of which 5+ years of experience iOS application design & development
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Cocoa Touch Framework, Location, Core Data, Audio/Video, Maps, In-App purchase, VPN, etc)
- Objective C, Swift programming
- APNS, Memory Management
- Unit Test cases, Code Coverage, Automation
- Design patterns, Algorithms
- Instruments: Allocation, Leaks Crash Analysis and Debugging skills
- Your background with multi-threading fundamentals
- Security and networking background and OS level experience Knowledge of Jira
- You will have good group interaction skills
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Development process
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location:US, California, Santa Clara
- Director, Marketing Technology & Platform Product Management Engineering Santa Clara, California, Plano, Texas
- Principal Product Manager- Customer Experience Engineering Plano, Texas, Santa Clara, California, Waterloo, Ontario
- Sr. Product Manager- Customer Experience Engineering Plano, Texas, Santa Clara, California, Waterloo, Ontario