Senior Program ManagerPrimary Location Plano, Texas Date posted 12/11/2019
Job Title:Senior Program Manager
US, Texas, Plano
McAfee is seeking an energetic, multi-tasking, and self-motivated individual to assume a dynamic Program Management opportunity. The focus of the role is two-fold: leading customer facing mobile & cloud programs along with influencing Product Management and Engineering processes & operational cadence to facilitate the delivery of key Customer products. The successful candidate will partner with cross functional teams to streamline and drive strategic programs while advising on best practices for engineering, product management, and overall business initiatives.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Role:
- Active partnering with cross functional teams, leading key Customer facing programs including establishing success criteria, prioritization of activities and collection and reporting of program progress reports
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Product Solutions, and Program Management teams to implement best practices, optimize processes, increase operational efficiency, while setting measuring, and tracking KPIs
- Be actively involved with development of internal & external presentations to sell ideas & report on progress. Efforts can include topic ideation and research; script development; and PowerPoint slides with notes
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships across the BU, including VP’s direct reports, key cross-functional leaders, and employees at all levels
- We seek a leader whose background and passion aligns well to product development organizations and has focused on process improvements along with strategically and tactically managing concurrent, high-impact programs
- Bring your well-honed process and analytical skills to cover and improve a wide range of business and technology areas.
- Possessing first-rate organizational skills, you’ll be focused on developing, managing and/or delivering high priority, diverse projects on time and of the highest quality
- Problem framing – identify and promote structures/frameworks/models that help people better understand the problem and trade-offs at hand
- Project management - successfully shepherd complex projects; is clearly organized, retains a strategic vision while sweating the details, and can comfortably influence all levels of stake holders and customers
- Operating in ambiguity - can hold multiple, conflicting “truths” at once, and not get perturbed by lack of clear direction
- Your proven interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills will enable you to collaborate and be influential at all levels, including the Executive team
- Let us challenge your advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint experiences
- Business travel will take place, including international, with advanced planning in mind
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.