Software Engineer - Adobe Experience ManagerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 03/18/2020
Job Title:Software Engineer - Adobe Experience Manager
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee is looking for an experienced Adobe AEM Software Engineer to assist our efforts on our consumer CMS platform. You will work with other Software Developers to design and implement solutions following the needs of the Consumer business. You will report to the Software Engineering Manager, Consumer ODR Business Group. This team works on the Consumer e-commerce and subscription management platform.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the Role:
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the Adobe CQ/AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGi, or JCR)
- Work with the Product Management team and Web Development team to implement reusable components and templates that meet the standards and needs
- Evaluate business requirements to determine most appropriate technical architecture and design patterns
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, internationalization, and personalization
- Create and maintain web application architectural documentation and standards
- Provide suggestions to improve quality and comply with architectural, design and coding standards and best practices
- Integrate Adobe Analytics to use the platform for data analytics
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to development and support team members
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot applications issues and bugs
- Expert with front-end development in AEM 6.2 or higher
- Successful track record in developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX) and AEM DAM
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture with appropriate levels of abstraction within multiple architectural layers
- Demonstrated skills in AEM architecture – Sling, OSGi, Oak, and Slightly
- Have excellent knowledge of AEM sites, assets and forms
- Hands-on experience with JS frameworks like Angular, Vue.js, CSS
- Experience with MSM LiveCopy and Language Copy
- Experience with the development methodologies (Agile SCRUM)
- Working knowledge of multiple Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and industry standard development methodologies.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.