Sr. SEO ManagerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Date posted 01/03/2020
Job Title:Sr. SEO Manager
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee is looking for a seasoned SEO Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career to join its performance marketing team that is responsible for driving customer acquisition for its consumer business. This is a high impact and high visibility role in the organization with the mandate to help transform the way Organic Search drives customer acquisition. As a senior member of the marketing team, the person will be responsible for developing innovative and impactful acquisition strategies across multiple global regions.This is fast pace role with high bar for SEO, analytical skills and ability to drive full-funnel marketing to acquire and engage customers.
This is a unique opportunity to build and lead comprehensive and innovative SEO program for an industry leader in Cyber Security. The role requires hands-on, agile and resourceful problem solving & prioritization of both day to day management and investment in long term strategic innovations. This position reports to the Head of Search Marketing and has global ownership of SEO.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Own and drive a revenue & operations for Organic Search with defined quarterly and yearly growth targets by up-leveling the SEO’s core infrastructure, content, and links globally. As an SEO lead, you will run a cross functional team of engineering's, content managers, agencies to hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter who conveys a balanced sense of urgency, drives issues to closure, and gets things done
- Be fiercely competitive and stimulate a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity to build best in class SEO capability that not only outperforms competition but also sets the benchmark for best practice globally
- Understand how changes in cybersecurity, consumer needs and competition impact SEO strategy and execution to stay ahead of the trend
- Sophisticated ability to assess disparate data streams and distill them into meaningful and actionable strategic recommendations
- Deep understanding of customer lifetime value, recurring revenue and subscription-based business models
- Lead daily agile pods to manage and measure performance across campaigns, keywords and initiatives with defined Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
- Influence a cultural change at McAfee including new page development processes, on-page optimization, structure data, global navigation, etc.
- Lead engagement with cross functional stakeholders to drive smart infrastructure evolution and be the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of SEO technology and content program.
- Identify trends and opportunities to drive higher rankings and search coverage. In addition, conducting regular audits to evolve and advance SEO tech & content
- Senior level experience in digital marketing, with active / hands-on experience in Organic Search
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to structure complex & at-times ambiguous problem into meaningful and actionable work plan
- Proven track record of leading a large global team and digital transformation
- Powerful communicator with ability to engage and influence senior management
- Deep understanding of SEO and market dynamics driving rank and visits
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms and other marketing analytics tools, including any of:
- Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics & Marketing Cloud, SEM rush, etc.
- Passion for technology, marketing and its influence on consumer behavior
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.