Sr. Staff Software EngineerPrimary Location Santa Clara, California Additional Locations Date posted 06/03/2019
About the Job:
- We are looking for a creative, innovative and results-oriented person willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced environment.
- Take ownership of major components/services and manage all back-end aspects of the software life cycle in a SaaS environment.
- Design, implement, unit test new features and services in a highly agile environment and provide second-level support for post-deployment.
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, product managers and stakeholders in building and maintaining services & components.
- Mentor junior engineers and take responsibility of the components delivered by the team.
- Handle second level support of customer escalations.
- Expert level programming experience in Java.
- Expert knowledge of concurrency and multi-threaded programming.
- Basic knowledge of network programming is required.
- Experience in building high-performance services using Java is desirable.
- Distributed systems knowledge is desirable.
- Experience In building micro-services using AWS services is desirable.
- Experience in building multi-tenant applications and services is a plus.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
US, California, Santa Clara
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.